Thursday, October 24, 2024

Friday Face OFF Welcom Back

 

 Welcome Back To Friday Face OFF (FFO)

This is the place to show off your faces or your face. Post any type of face from any medium. You can create it, or find it in nature, or even that face in the design of you 
woodwork in your house. 
Human, animal, alien, or monster. 
ANY KIND OF FACE!
 
Well, as most of you know this has been a hella year and especially this month. Quick recap. Mr. M. slipped on the stairs and shattered his ankle on the 24th of Sept. He was in surgery almost 5 hours. In a non weight bearing boot until yesterday. He is still in the boot but can put weight down. He will have to have more surgeries on his ankle. On Oct. 10 Mr. M. had his kidney and uterer removed due to cancer. His bladder was cut to remove the rest of the uterer. It was not laparoscopic as we were fist told. Mr. M. is cut from chest to hip bone and two other cuts on his side. The first 4 days in hospital were horrible. Then after giving Mr. M. the correct meds he snapped out of being so sick. A 3 to 5 day stint in hospital ended up being 10 days. I was so fortunate to be able to stay at the Heartfelt house. I did come home one day to get a medical bed and other supplies for the house. Story for next week. LOL
Mr. M. is healing well and today he will take his first real shower. I will tell you it has been beyond difficult. Men are a different kind of patient. Believe me if men were giving birth to babies there would be no question about abortion or birth control. LOL Sorry guys but it is true. 
The first for days sitting in Mr. M's room I was able to draw. This is the first one I did.
I really love her teeth. 
 
A few simple but creepy AI

 
And this is my baby great granddaughter. Her curls fill the bowl.
Now for some features I got from a few weeks ago.
 
 
That's it for today. Now it's time to show me your face.
Thank you for joining in, I can't wait to see what you have to show.
 
Nicole

2 comments:

Christine said...

Nice portrait. All the best to Mr.M.

Gene Black said...

I am sure Mr M will be glad to finally get a shower. (And yes, I know men are terrible patients.)
I LOVE the photo of your great granddaughter.