Sunday, October 27, 2024

It's Sunday

 Hi Everyone!

It's Sunday. I want to get back to blogging now that Mr. M is doing a bit more for himself. Don't get me wrong my plate is still over full but I miss all of you.

I have not been able to create much at all and especially dark art, skulls and other spooky things. In fact my art room is stacked with garage sale things that need to go to the thrift store and part of the medical bed that I got for Mr. M. Everything thing seems cluttered and you know how I love that. NOT!!!

So here are a few of my older pieces. Most of these have sold, glad I have photos of them. 

I sold this with all of my shrunken heads and a bobble head to an amazing young woman who lives here in Florence. 

Here is her display of my art in her home. 6 of my pieces on the top shelf. I am so happy they live with her.


I really like this one.

 The one below is my  favorite and probably will not sell it. First I can't find the "scream" skull any more and the way I placed the hair just creeps me out. LOL Plus the tongue, I just love it. LOL
 

 Well, I have dishes to do and then get Mr. M. a bath and ready for bed. 

Thanks to all of you for hanging in with me.

Have a great evening.

Nicole

 

 

 


2 comments:

Christine said...

Good to see your art pieces and Happy Sunday Nicole!

Tom said...

...I hope that each day is better!