Friday, July 24, 2026

Friday Face OFF (FFO) 7/24/26

 

Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography, drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a link back to my blog and please use the image below. 
Thank you.
 
Hi Everyone!
I feel like it has been a successful week for drawing. I hope your art week has been a good one as well.
 
She starts like this. Actually she started with a sketch but I don't have a photo of that. 😁
 
Stage 2. I'm very happy with her nose.
 
Next, getting the eyes right and more shading.
 
This is my hand drawing. I do wear a compression glove for my lupus hand and it helps with not smearing the graphite. I draw on an easel with an attached light. 
 
Here she is starting to come alive.
 
and I finished with this. I like how I was able to create her features. For me it's improvement. 

More very old photos
1983 Alaska. In the back is me, my dad, I'm leaning on my brother Steve, in the chair is my brother Tom, and on the floor is my daughter April and my brother Pat.  
 
 I have shown this one before.
Me, April, my Nan, and my Mom. 
We all just woke up but Mr. M. wanted the photo. 
 
Me taking the shot. I'm wondering who's car is behind me, because it is not mine. LOL
 
Now for some features
 
 
That's it for now 
Be sure to join in for 
Sunday in the Art Room 
 

I will be joining Gillena 

Now it's time to show me your face.
Nicole

No comments: