Join me each week for Friday Face OFF, Sunday in the Art Room and Monster Monday
Hi Everyone!
I haven't forgotten about Lupus Awareness, I'm feeling bad and am getting a potassium infusion. I will see you for FFO.
So sorry. We'll be here when you're feeling more up to it.
I hope the infusion helps!! *gentle hugs*
...I hope that you will be in the pink soon.
See you tomorrow
And feel better soon Nicole.
I hope the potassium infusion does the trick!
I hope you are feeling better soon.
Please stay well!
Bless you friend! Aloha
I hope you're much better today. Lay low as long as it takes.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
So sorry. We'll be here when you're feeling more up to it.
I hope the infusion helps!! *gentle hugs*
...I hope that you will be in the pink soon.
See you tomorrow
And feel better soon Nicole.
I hope the potassium infusion does the trick!
I hope you are feeling better soon.
Please stay well!
Bless you friend! Aloha
I hope you're much better today. Lay low as long as it takes.
Post a Comment