Thursday, September 12, 2024

Friday Face OFF. OMG!

 

 Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)

This is the place to show off your faces or your face. Post any type of face from any medium. You can create it, or find it in nature, or even that face in the design of you 
woodwork in your house. 
Human, animal, alien, or monster. 
ANY KIND OF FACE!
 
Hi everyone! 
Oh, and yes, it was an OMG week. I had no time to draw or sketch. I have so much on my plate that I sent my utility bill to the wrong address. What a MESS trying to get it straightened out. Seriously, electronic everything is better. Then still making appointments and dealing with everyday stuff and on top of that decided to have a yard sale to help pay some bill and gas for back and forth to Eugene. I'm too old for this crap. LOL
 So, you get old art from me and a few AI.
I know this isn't very old but I love her face.

 
This is a painting I did a few years ago.

 


 


 I really do love this one she reminds me of my sister.


 


 I painted these faces with gold leaf awhile back.


 I did a series of these and sold all but one that I kept for myself.


 
A few AI.

 abstract 3d detailed monster with wrinkled grey skin testicles for hair screaming in a wood cabin with swirls of black melting liquid skin there is a fire in the fire place with skulls and skeletons all around

 abstract 3d detailed monster with wrinkled grey skin testicles for hair screaming in a wood cabin with swirls of black melting liquid skin there is a fire in the fire place with skulls and skeletons all around

abstract 3d detailed monster with wrinkled grey skin testicles for hair screaming in a wood cabin with swirls of black metallic smoke there is a fire in the fire place with skulls and skeletons all around. Image 3 of 3

abstract 3d detailed monster with wrinkled grey skin testicles for hair screaming in a wood cabin with swirls of black metallic smoke there is a fire in the fire place with skulls and skeletons all around. Image 2 of 3

 An abstract background of melting liquid with a metallic sheen, gold and grey colors, reflective studio light with a beautiful face emerging from it.. Image 3 of 4

 An abstract background of melting liquid with a metallic sheen, silver and red colors dripping with holes in the face reflective studio light with a beautiful face emerging from it.. Image 1 of 4

 
Now for the features.
 
 


 
Don't forget to link up with Gillena

 That's it for me. Wish me luck for my yard sale.
 
Nicole

21 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You have so much on the go and so much on your mind these days, understandably so. I hope your garage sale is a big success!

Carola Bartz said...

No matter if old or new, I find your art very inspiring, Nicole. All your faces have such a great expression.
You really have a lot on your plate. I hope there is also time to just sit down and breathe, even if it's just for a couple minutes. I'm thinking of you! Hugs - Carola

Iris Flavia said...

You indeed are a great artist! Sorry you have that crap, I have it, too. Here it´s just taxes and PC-stuff, though, "luckily", but I mixed up, too.
Let us hope all turns out well and let´s try to have a Friday where we can keep our faces on ;-)

Cloudia said...

Thank you for your honesty, which makes us realize that everyone feels overwhelmed from time to time and it's not just us. Be good to yourself! Just do the best you can and take your time. Aloha friend

sirkkis said...

Wonderful portraits, Nicole.
Happy weekend 😘

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your beautiful sketches! All the best and good luck with your yard sale. Hugs, Valerie

Rostrose said...

Dear Nicole, I love all your faces, whether drawn, painted, designed by the AI ​​according to your specifications, old or new. Your life is anything but easy at the moment - I admire that you are still able to be a good host for us and at least draw something now and then. Warm hugs and continued good wishes to you and Mr. M.!
All the best, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/09/calle-libre-festival-2024-und.html

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Life is a frazzle for you of late. I hope the art is therapeutic at least and not one more thing you feel the need to get done.,

My name is Erika. said...

It sounds like you need to take a big breath Nicole. Sorry to read you've been so busy, but old art is still fantastic to look at. Hope things settle down a bit! hugs-Erika

Gene Black said...

I certainly don't mind seeing your lovely drawing again. The masks with gold leaf are appealing. I can see why they sold.

Tom said...

...life can consume you. Take care and be well.

LA Paylor said...

your drawing is so good! I cannot draw teeth... and she was startling when I scrolled down. LeeAnna

Mae Travels said...

Good luck with all your burdens! I hope your garage sale goes well.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Fundy Blue said...

I hear you, Nicole! I'm having one of those weeks too, and that's why I'm so late linking up with your blog today. And there's lots of crap I'm getting too old for ~ lol. I think of you and Mr. M every day and pray that things will work out. I love all your sketches, but the middle AI images raise goosebumps on my arms. So if you were going for horror, you highly succeeded. I hope you find some time to catch your breath, even relax a little. Take care! ❤️

Rita said...

I do love all your faces. :)

NatureFootstep said...

lol, I noticed my cool brother on your display :)

Debra said...

So sorry life is such a jumble for you right now. No fun, for sure. I loved your faces-I hope soon things will settle down and you'llhave time to just relax.

Giorgio said...

Hello, Nicole! Congrats on such a great fixed eye expression of the girl. I like that portait.

I've just read your comment on Roentare's blog: I agree on what you wrote about smartphone.

Cheers,
Giorgio

Jeanie said...

Much of your old art is still new to me so I'm glad you shared it. Good luck with the yard sale -- those are a lot of work when you already have so much on your plate. Keep on hanging in there.

carol l mckenna said...

Your portraits are always wonderful and I remember the stress well of having a serious ill husband ~ not fun at all ~ lots of healing energy hugs to you ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

peppylady (Dora) said...

I didn't do any face art. But I did post an face but it wasn't mine.