Thursday, September 5, 2024

Friday Face OFF 9/6/24

 

 Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)

This is the place to show off your faces or your face. Post any type of face from any medium. You can create it, or find it in nature, or even that face in the design of you 
woodwork in your house. 
Human, animal, alien, or monster. 
ANY KIND OF FACE!
 
Hi Everyone! It feels like it has been a long week. Mr. M. is taking it day by day.
Thank you for all of the support and well wishes. You don't know how much it means to us.
I started a face this week and am not quite finished with it. The eyes, and neck areas have to be completed and I only have one layer of shading. I have drawn this girl before. I love how her mouth lays.


It's been a witchy kind of day with AI. It is that time of year. Ohhh I forgot, it's that time of year for me all year long. LOL
abstract 3D  old  witch  with wrinkles wearing black clothes with a short top had sitting in a chair in a witches room with a fire in the fireplace and a cauldron. A black cat is on the table with candles and herbs . Image 1 of 4
 
abstract 3D  old crone  in white clothes  sitting in a chair in a witches room with a fire in the fireplace and a cauldron. A black cat is on the table with candles and herbs

abstract 3D  middle age witch in black clothes flying across the night sky with a full moon. A black cat sitting on the broom with ravens flying around

Last week or so Mr. M. took me shopping. More like looking. The older I get (72) the less shopping I like to do, however, I did find a new mug, a sign for my sales and art room and of course a few skulls. All very, very inexpensive!
 



Now it's time to see a few features.

Don't forget to link up with Gillena for 

That's it for me. Now it's your turn to show me your face.

Nicole

23 comments:

Cloudia said...

I like your skull mugs! Thank you for hosting

Rostrose said...

Dear Nicole, that's a very, very beautiful face! Lots of expression, I can't imagine that anything else needs to be done to the eyes... But maybe you can convince me with an "after" photo.
I like your witches. For me they fit the "It's almost Halloween" season, even if they always fit for you ;-DD
It's good that Mr. M. and you are taking it day by day. I think that's the best way to deal with everything anyway. It's also great that you go out to "shop". Even if you don't buy much, you're out of the same old thing and have a bit of a distraction. I like your mug!
All the best, hugs and lots of good wishes to the both of you, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/09/weltreise-2024-7-station-san-francisco.html

sirkkis said...

Great drawing, Nicole👍
Happy weekend 💗

Iris Flavia said...

72 is nothing :-) My W is 84,rides his bike,does his training, he´s my idol!
Wonderful Mr. M was able to take you shopping- the mug is cool! As is your drawing, wonderful. I couldn´t make it, again...

Oh, boy, the Orang Utan made it,LOL.
I hope people look up ESE and we get more colleagues!!!
We have people from all over the world! We care for each other, even if it´s about cooking or cats.

Have a happy Friday, I send good vibes over for you two (I know it must be hard, Ingo was sick "for no reason" again... but is good again)

roentare said...

Skull mug is my favorite!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I am sure that drawing is great therapy during this difficult time. Stay strong.

Tom said...

...Nicole, I wish you and your husband the best. Take care and be well.

Gene Black said...

I love the skull mug. It is very "you."
The drawing of the girl's face is going very well. I love the way you capture the expression.

My name is Erika. said...

It is good when all the witchy things comes out. I'm not into all year like you are, but it's always good to reminded that fall is coming. No news on the medical front I take it? And that's a great start to that face. You do faces so well Nicole. I hope you have a super rest of your week. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely post, love the sketch, so beautiful. Hugs!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

She has the face of an angel. Love that skull mug! Hang in there, Nicole and Mr M.

Violetta said...

A late happy birthday to you , dear Nicole. And your drawing of this face is a very fine one again.
Have a good time and all the best
Violetta

Fundy Blue said...

Hi, Nicole! I'm flying today, so I'll come back again when I've arrived home. Glad to hear that Mr. M was up to taking you hopping. ❤️

Mae Travels said...

Good to hear that your drawing and AI witches are helping you cope with this stressful time in your life. I am amused that the witches are so conventional, with the clothing and household furnishings one would always expect. I feel as if real witches imagine themselves into more extraordinary environments.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Granny Annie said...

The face your are working on is absolutely beautiful. Are you in 29Faces for September? Bet you Don have time. Glad Mr. M. is taking one day at a time. That is the only way for both of you. God Bless.

Carola Bartz said...

This is a very beautiful face, Nicole. And you got some fun stuff when shopping. I'm not doing much shopping anymore either, only when I need something in particular (like a beautiful ceramic pie form or more preserving jars). Your AI witches are fun as well. All this creative work is certainly good in this difficult time. I wish you and Mr M all the best. Hugs - Carola

carol l mckenna said...

You do such wonderful portrait work ~ sending you and hubby lots of healing energy hugs ~ day at a time ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Rita said...

Love the face you are working on!
Hope you both keep feeling better and all goes well.
Have a super weekend. :)

Jeanie said...

You really do the loveliest faces -- this is beautiful. Hang in, my friend.

Divers and Sundry said...

I keep hoping to hear y'all have been rescheduled for a sooner appointment.

I love the witchy art. There's just something about autumn that puts me in a more witchy mood.

ashok said...

Lovely creativity

CAAC said...

I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. I use to like the season more for the candy but it's just okay nowadays. I don't even know if I'll buy any this year. We don't get trick or treaters and we certainly don't need to eat more sweets. :)

You did a fabulous job on your face as always. You're so talented. I shared a face drawing in my 4M post. I linked up, which maybe I shouldn't have done. I'm afraid I may fall short on visits. We're trying to get ready for vacation coming up and I'm really pushing myself to get things done. There's always more to do then you know and it's usually those last minute stuff that gets you worse.

Saying prayers for Mr. M. Hugs and love you both!!

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the skull mug and your sketch.
Thinking of you both and sending positive vibes and good wishes.

All the best Jan