Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Weird Art Wednesday

 

 Welcome to Weird Art Wednesday (WAW)

This is the place where I introduce you to artists that are as demented as I am. 💀
Seriously, artists that create their way. 
No boundaries.
 
I found this amazingly, creepy, dark art, FB page. Ohhhh I wish I could create like some of these. 
These are all from 

Dark Portal of Scary Art and Humor.

Although I didn't find much humor art there. 
So get ready for creepy weird.
One thing there are no artist names. I give credit to the artists that have created these.
Also, I think some of it is AI but it is not described so I'm guessing.
 
 
Here's more
Click on photos to enlarge.

 


 


 


 


 

 


 


 


 



If you go to this FB page you 
will see some crazy weird art.
 
Have a weird and wonderful day.
 
Nicole 

15 comments:

Tom said...

...weird describes this well.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, a lot of it looks like AI to me too.

Giorgio said...

AI makes drawings by the model it developed.
Thank you for sharing that dark art page, Nicole.

Rita said...

Definitely weird and most of it could be AI. Hard to tell sometimes. :)
Have a good day.

Katerinas Blog said...

Yes they are made with AI in my opinion they are in our life now!Thanks for sharing!

roentare said...

these dark arts are very fascinating!

Christine said...

Thanks for scary art today.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

A bit creepy and a bit bazaar.

baili said...

i love your art
liked your choices today as well

life ahs two colors and i respect Creator 's decision

best wishes for all you up to my friend
hugs

Gene Black said...


The attic picture particularly looks to be AI generated. It is too "perfect."
But they are still fun.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

To each her own…..

Cloudia said...

Yep they are weird. And fun! Aloha

My name is Erika. said...

That ghost would scare the crap out of me. But the other pieces are definitely fun. hugs-Erika

carol l mckenna said...

Definitely spooky ~ eerie art ~ very talented ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Mae Travels said...

Nice and weird!