Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Weird Art Wednesday

 

 Welcome to Weird Art Wednesday (WAW)
This is the place where I introduce you to artists that are as demented as I am. 💀
Seriously, artists that create their way. 
No boundaries.

Today I have an off centered, fanciful weird but wonderful artist to share with you today.
His name is Mateo Dineen. An artist from Germany that has taken his art so that just about anyone can buy it in one form or another. check out his store here 
He starts his bio with, "I was born with a pencil in my hand." I love that.
This is a range of art from his earliest to most recent, in no particular order. I hope you enjoy the weird but happy art.
These are a combination of older and newer pieces.


 

 


 


 


 


 


 


 



I should have shared the above with Elizabeth at the T-Party. LOL
 
I hope you enjoyed art today.
Wishing you a weird and wonderful day.
 
Nicole

17 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A unique vision alright!

Boud said...

He's taking cues from Odilon Redon from the looks of it, similar sensibility.

Tom said...

...keep it weird.

ashok said...

Weird yes but very interesting...thanks for sharing Nicole

Jeanie said...

Thanks for introducing us here. I really enjoy all the work you shared. A little weird, a lot interesting!

Christine said...

Happy weird art Wed!

Mae Travels said...

Yes, that’s pretty weird!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I especially like the last two!

Rita said...

Looks like he could easily illustrate children's books.
I chuckled at the critter with the four eyes holding the glasses--lol!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun art, thanks for sharing, hugs!

carol l mckenna said...

Loveable'weird art' ~ way to go ~ thanks, hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

roentare said...

These weird arts are looking so good. I am so keen to buy them if they are within my budget

My name is Erika. said...

These are great. The have so much humanity in them, even though they are definitely not humans.

Gene Black said...

Those are weird and fun. I love them.

CAAC said...

Is it just me or do you see the similarity in the artist and the first piece, "Sexy Time"? Of course, the Mateo isn't weird looking but I think its a twisted version of himself. :D

baili said...

Awesome art from Mateo dear Nichole ❤
No doubt his work has not just beauty but certain sensibility that takes observer to next level!
Thanks for sharing with us my friend.
Best wishes for all you do in days ahead ❤

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks for sharing these.

All the best Jan