Monday, July 10, 2023

T Stands for way to cute

 Hi Everyone!

Today I have to see the dentist again and yes he is going to extract the tooth that he should have extracted last week. 
Oh so much fun. LOL
What is fun is the T-Party over at 
While the east coast is hot hot hot the pacific northwest is cooler that normal. However, the last few days the wind has died down and I will take that any day. My flowers are in full bloom and that makes me happy.

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 Does anyone know what this is?


 Can you believe the peas?


 


For the 17 years I have lived here, there is a mama deer that travels through our side yard. This is not the original mama. A terrorist I mean tourist hit and killed her many years ago with his huge effin coach that he was too old to be driving. Butttttt..... I don't want to get into that. This year the mama is bringing her twins through my yard. One was suckling when I went to grab my camera and as quick as that something startled her and they were running off. But how cute is this?
 
 Now my ticket to get into the party. Something to drink.
I always drink water but I have upped my intake. It might be boring but its good and good for me.
That's it for now. Have a great day.
Nicole

17 comments:

Gene Black said...

My drinks are 90% (or better) Water and Coffee.

Your flowers are lovely, but those PEAS are huge.

Yes we are HOT HOT HOT down here in the SouthEast. We normally have hot summers but there are usually a few "cooler" days where the high isn't "burn ya to death" hot.

Valerie-Jael said...

Sorry about the tooth, but it's better out than in! Your garden is gorgeous. Love your visiting deer family. Happy T Day, enjoy your water! Hugs, Valerie

Tom said...

...that looks like buddleia. Water is my drink of choice, but not from a plastic bottle..

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Fawns capture the crown for cutest forest creature.

Debra said...

Your flowers are gorgeous! I think the purple on may be butterfly bush, but I can't exactly tell from the photo. I hope all goes well at the dentist. The fawn is so cute!

Iris Flavia said...

Oh. Hope you´re not in too much pain!
Yay to your flowers (here still nothing) and bummer, those are peas!!!
Oh, a deer with twins, very cute.

Rita said...

I hope the dentist appointment goes well and fast.
So precious to see the fawns.
Your flowers and veggies look so lush!
Have a good week and heal fast. :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love fresh raw peas in the shell! It's the only way I can stand peas, quite frankly.

Giorgio said...

I would have never thought that in July the pacific northwest is cooler than the rest of the US coast.
Congrats on you garden!

roentare said...

The peas look so lush green and big in size!

Lowcarb team member said...

Your flowers look very nice.
Is that flower you asked about astilbe?
See here https://www.almanac.com/plant/astilbe

All the best Jan

Jeanie said...

Your garden is looking beautiful! It's just about right here in Michigan -- maybe a bit cool. I do love that you have the deer so close at hand. They must know you are a safe place

My name is Erika. said...

Your flowers are looking beautiful Nicole. Mine are too with all the rain-but the weeds are growing everywhere and it's been too wet to get out and pull them. The little doe and her fawn that we can see is adorable. I hope your dental visit goes well. And that you have a happy T day too. hugs-Erika

Mae Travels said...

Disruptions in normal weather patterns are getting to be the new normal! Wherever we are it isn’t what we are used to. I hope your tooth problems will soon be solved.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

David M. Gascoigne, said...

It’s a privilege to have the deer visit you in that fashion. You are probably on land that was their home for generations.

baili said...

best of luck for dentist visit dear Nichole !

hope all is well regarding your health my friend which was in my mind constantly .

your garden is blooming so beautifully my friend :)))

loved them all but that round pot on ground with purple tiny blooms looks like piece of starry sky :)

oh always enjoy knowing what you drink because it is wise and healthy :)
more blessings and hugs
sorry for the deer 's sad story
glad you could capture her glimpses of her new happy life :)


ashok said...

Lovely flowers!