Monday, August 23, 2021

Movie Monday.

Happy Monday!
 
Today is Movie Monday. Last evening Mr. M. and I watched a very strange movie entitled, "Mute" In some countries it is known as "Moon 2" and both are directed by Duncan Jones. I have featured Moon here in the past. Mute is a
is a 2018 neo-noir science fiction,
 ya know my kind of movie. 
Great Cinematography in this movie and a good story line.
In a Berlin of the future, a mute bartender's search for his missing lady-love takes him deeper and deeper into the city's criminal underbelly.
 I watched this on Netflix. 
The cast Alexander Sarsgard, Paul Rudd,
Seyneb Saleh and
Justin Therouxall played excellent rolls
Welcome to Berlin 2052 - where dreams come true and man comes undone.

 
If you don't think the delta variant or covid 19 can hurt you, 
YOU ARE WRONG! Protect yourself and others. Wear a MASK! 
 
Nicole/DVArtist Honor and integrity in art, in life.

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you enjoyed your film! Have a good and safe new week, Valerie

Rita said...

I saw this. Carrying a movie as a mute is a remarkable feat in itself, but I would watch anything with a Sarsgard in it. ;)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I watched "Mute" too a few months ago. Not a film I would recommend, alas.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

So glad this was your kind of film. I had to laugh because I misread the word cinematography and thought it was chemotherapy when I was reading faster than I should have.

Giorgio said...

True, in some EU countries that movie is known as "Moon 2".

We still continue to protect ourself wearing a mask and observing social distancing rules ... unfortunately, it seems some vaccines are much less effective against the Delta and Lambda variants than against the alfa and beta coronavirus variants.

Have a nice week, Nicole!

Post script: I look forward to seeing what you're going to harvest in your garden :-)

Iris Flavia said...

Not a fan of Berlin... I know, not the point! Nice you enjoyed.

Christine said...

Sounds interesting.

Granny Annie said...

I am going to watch it right now.

Divers and Sundry said...

I haven't heard of this one, so thanks! I'll add it to my list, which on Netflix isn't that long as I'm pretty good at watching those ;)

Divers and Sundry said...

Just watched it and loved it. Thanks for the suggestion :)

carol l mckenna said...

Intriguing movie ~ glad you enjoyed it ~ Xo

Living in the moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Cathy Kennedy said...

Nicole,

I haven't heard of this film. We don't have Netflix any longer. I will try to watch the trailer later. Thanks for sharing.