Tuesday, July 6, 2021

T Stands for Leather

 Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I am still running late, the internet is on then off then on the off. So frustrating.  However, here I am and today is T Stands for....over at Elizabeth's. I was going through some  photos looking for something specific and came across some of my leather art. Maybe a few of you out there don't know that I create in leather too.
All of these pieces have long been sold.
 Molded Leather necklace with dichroic glass.

Deer hide bag with my beadwork

Molded Leather Faces on Stands

I also make drums, this one with a gourd base.
 
This was made for a gallery show before covid and sold before I got it on the table. Hey, I live by the ocean and things like this sell quickly. 
Whale on base.

And to get into the T-Party today,
Molded leather sparkling wine.

 


 


The last two are molded leather bottles.


 


   
I hope you enjoyed a bit of my leather art. If you want to see more great artists stop by Elizabeth's today, you won't be disappointed.

 

No Matter What Your State or Country Says Be Safe Out There And Protect Yourself. Not Everyone Without A Mask Is Vaccinated. 
 
Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life. 
beadwright.com

27 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous leather art! Happy T Day, hugs!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"T Stands For Leather"? Jeez, I've been spelling it wrong all these years, LOL! Love that gourd drum you made!

Tom said...

...I love the drum, let to beat go on!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I knew you worked in leather, but I didn't realize the extent to which you worked. Gallery showings must be exciting. I'm in awe of your craft, your work, and your tenacity. Then there are the wine glasses and the leather covered bottles. They are absolutely perfect for T this Tuesday, Nicole.

Linda Kunsman said...

Your leather sculptures are unique and really fabulous Nicole!! Of course I would tap on that drum to hear the sound and tone;) Happy T day!

My name is Erika. said...

Your leather art is amazing Nicole. I don't know much about creating with leather other than stamping into it, which really isn't a very technical technique. You are certainly doing more than than by a long shot. Hope its a happy T day. hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

Your leather art is amazing Nicole! xx

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I like the drum too.

Divers and Sundry said...

I think that necklace is my favorite. What a striking piece! Happy T Tuesday

Teresa Isabel Silva said...

Great job!

Bjxxx
Ontem é só Memória | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, fabulous art! Who'd have guessed they were made out of leather - amazing 😁. Thanks for sharing and Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

Christine said...

Beautiful leather pieces. Internet problems are frustrating we rely on it so much now.

Rita said...

Unique! I especially was drawn to the brown vase and the drum. Nice! :)

Mae Travels said...

Your work is very beautiful. I can see how it just flies out of any shop (booth?) where it's sold.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

CJ Kennedy said...

The leather art is so cool! Happy T Day

Hot guys said...

Like I said yesterday, I hate when that happens with the Internet connection! 😈

Anyways, some pretty & stylish stuff you've got in here, girl. 💜💗

J said...

Such beautiful artwork, the drum is beautiful, you are very talented, thanks for showing your lovely work
Jan

Iris Flavia said...

A big-big WOW!!! You´re so talented and creative, it´s wonderful!

Kokopelli said...

You know I love to see photos of your art, especially if it contains leather and beads. Your drum still hangs on my wall and will of course get a special place in our new home. Have a great day and take care!

Lisca said...

Wow, beautiful leather art! The faces are interesting, and I can imagine why the whale was sold immediately. It is stunning.
I hope your internet has settled down. So frustrating when that happens.
Happy T-Day,
Hugs,
Lisca

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

that first necklace is strikingly beautiful

Nancy Chan said...

Beautiful and creative leather art. I like the gourd drum. I wonder how it sounds like.

carol l mckenna said...

Your leather artworks are always excellent and so special ~ Xo

Dancing while I can,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

ashok said...

Lovely leather art

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde Nicole. Suas obras de arte são maravilhosas, fiquei apaixonado pelo tambor feito com a cabaça.

Magic Love Crow said...

I love everything Nicole! I can't pick a favourite! They are all so amazing! So cool!!! Big Hugs!

Empire of the Cat said...

Wow this is all so fabulous! What a variety of different styles, which is your favourite to make? Happy T day Elle xx