Thursday, March 11, 2021

Paint Party Friday 3/12

Greetings! 
 
This is Paint Party Friday. It has been a whirl wind of a week for me. I can't seem to stop. I go go go all day long and then have to drink some sleepytime tea to calm myself to sleep. This has been going on since my covid vaccine last Saturday. Like I said I love this energy but I get so busy I don't get any art done. 
However, today I created this in layers. 
Drying after each coat of paint. 
So in between time I was doing other things.  
 
This painting is NOT a pour! I used acrylic paint for the top coat in black and white. Then I took old printer ink and brushed, dabbed, dripped and sprayed until I got the desired effect. 
I have a name for this piece but I am sure it will offend people so I will leave it with no name for this post
Click on photo to see larger.  Blogger is not playing nice with my photo uploads today.
 


Please stop by Paint Party Friday to see what all the artists have created this week. 
 
Be Safe Out There And Wear A Mask!

Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life. 
beadwright.com

27 comments:

Tom said...

...I like it!

Hot guys said...

So colorful, Nicole! 💙💗💙💗💙💗

I love it. 👏🏻

Elkes Lebensglück said...

It's a fabulous idea to be so creative with these paintings. Colorful and so beautiful the colors. I hope that you can calm down soon!
Have a good weekend and take good care of yourself, hug Elke

JFM said...

Loving the colors and the movement of this art piece!

Granny Annie said...

Beautiful piece.

by EAGHL said...

Love your color selections to blend. Gorgeous.

Divers and Sundry said...

I like the effect you achieved. Great design!

Anonymous said...

Nicole, I must say, those paintings truly are beautiful!

Jean said...

Oh my goodness. How cool! Heading for my second shot today. Happy PPF!

Tarang Sinha said...

Looks very attractive!

John R said...

I'm loving that artwork. It's got a dream-like quality. Glad you got your vaccine. I got mine a few weeks ago. I had a banging headache for a few days, but other than that no other side effects. Stay Safe.

WendyK said...

Gorgeous colours.

Christine said...

Nice work Nicole.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Very nice

Linda Kunsman said...

Very cool effects with your paints and ink Nicole! And now of course you have me curious about the title:):):) Happy PPF!

Gillena Cox said...

Nice one Nicole. Thanks for dropping by my blog today

much love...

Rita said...

I love lots of color. This is striking! :)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hello Nicole, these colors are gorgeous together and you have layered them masterfully. Happy PPF and weekend! xoxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are the only other person I know who used/uses old printer ink. It was a brilliant decision and I adore how it turned out.

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde Nicole, ficou muito bonito, parabéns.

carol l mckenna said...

Glorious colors and movement ~

Living moment by moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

BLOGitse said...

I guess your gogogo mood pushed you to use bright colors :)
Have a good week ahead!

craftytrog said...

Utterly gorgeous!!! xx

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so happy you are doing well from the vaccine!!! I love this painting! I love the colours! Big Hugs!

Magic Love Crow said...

Old printer ink?? So cool!

Giorgio said...

Marvelous colors of that artwork!

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the colours ...

All the best Jan