Sunday, February 7, 2021

Monday Movies and 29 Faces days 7 & 8

Greetings!
 
I hope all of you had a good weekend. It was quiet here. I did go to the store Saturday morning. I wanted to take photos to share with Iris from Double- Half or One Tenth without Ham  
However, the store people were adamant that I NOT take photos. So, next time I go I will not ask and just do it. LOL I looked for images on line but those are from another time when there was a lot of meat.  Meat, especially beef is scarce and very expensive. 
Sunday, I spent time drawing and feeling the sun. Our weather is so crazy. It was 55°F so I opened the windows just to get that fresh ocean breeze inside. Of course I watched/listened to movies. One was a series on Prime called "The Lie" Ohhhh what a twist. Very good indeed. 
Something you hope your kids wouldn't do.
 
 Here are my entries for 29 Faces #s 7 and 8
 #7
#8

Ok, so it looks like this girl is only wearing a collar. LOL
I will have to fix that. 
 
Well that is it for now.
Be Safe Out There And Wear A Mask.

 
Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life. 
beadwright.com

18 comments:

Christine said...

oops what happened to your post today Nicole? I don't see any faces.

Anonymous said...

Nicole, those are nice drawings!

Kokopelli said...

Beautiful ladies your drew! Have a nice day and stay safe!

Hot guys said...

Hey Nicole, I watched The Lie a few months back, as well 🙂 It was good! I like how it was filmed. And totally agree with you, the twist was quite somethin'... I didn't expect it, at all! 🤷‍♂️ Not gonna spoil it in here for anyone 😜

Wonderful drawings, btw! 🖤🤍 Think the girl #7 reminds me of (a younger) Rihanna 🙂 I'm probably just imagining, though. Anyways, very pretty. ✔

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful faces, have a great week! Hugs, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

Welcome, Sister, don´t ask, DO!!! Boy, we are too polite, are we!
What secrets can you get snapping pics of a butcher´s place???

I went into FE / Research at Volkswagen with one colleague and we took a pic of the staff, our VW-boss nearly fell off his seat, into FE with a cam?!!! Yes, to take a pic f ORDINARY PEOPLE!!!)

Crazy times we live in.looking forward to a sneaky try of yours, cause I´d really like to see how it´s in your place.

Love your portraits, they are beautiful!!
Very, indeed.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Lovely work, especially the second face!

Barbara said...

Neat faces, again with much character.

Tom said...

...so many faces!

Granny Annie said...

I am shocked at the price of beef. I do not understand it. Our rural area is packed with cattle but perhaps they are not being sold and are just being kept at very high cost. Great faces. Don't worry about the collar. Would not have noticed if you had not mentioned it.

by EAGHL said...

I love the precious faces.

Crafting Queen said...

Really great faces. I am struggling with drawing eyes. Anesha x

Angie's Recipes said...

I admire people who can draw! Beautiful faces :-) and I love esp. the eyes..good job!

craftytrog said...

Beautiful sketches Nicole!
I'll check out that Prime series. I'm currently binge-watching Vikings.
Hope you have a good week.
Alison xx

Rita said...

Love those beautiful faces!
That looks like an interesting movie. Going to look for it.
Have a really nice evening. :)

My name is Erika. said...

Been doing a face look through. They are fantastic Nicole.

Magic Love Crow said...

Very beautiful faces Nicole! Truly Beautiful! Interesting movie! Big Hugs!

Divers and Sundry said...

So many people take photos and videos in public places, but I've never seen anyone ask.

I haven't seen that movie. I'll have to look it up. Thanks!