Friday, February 5, 2021

Saturday 29 Faces #6

 Greetings!
It's Friday night, but this is for Saturday's post.
As I promised myself yesterday I was going to take time to draw. I did. 
The is the face of an actress by the name of Amandla Stenberg. You may remember her as the little girl in the Hunger Games as Rue. She has also been in movies such as "The Hate U Give", "The Darkest Minds" and "Colombiana" just to name a very few. She is a gorgeous young lady. I found a photo of her and used it as my inspiration. 
 
 She started like this


 and finished like this


I am not 100% happy with it but at least I took time for me and my art. I made the eyes too wide open and a few other things that are driving me crazy. Like the shadows around her mouth. I will change those. Anyway here is my entry for day 6 for 29 faces.
Here is the beautiful Amandla
Wishing all of you a very nice Saturday.
 
Be Safe Out There And Wear A Mask.
 
 
Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.
beadwright.com

17 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

I think you did an excellent try Nicole! You are right, she is beautiful! Big Hugs!

Iris Flavia said...

This is wonderful (if yes, the eyes are wider, but that´s beautiful, too) - how long did this take you (asks the impatient one).

Valerie-Jael said...

Great drawing, well done! Happy weekend, Valerie

Hot guys said...

Oh, I've seen Amandla Stenberg in something, alright. 🙂

I do remember that face. And she looks great in your drawing! 👍🏻

Barbara said...

Wonderful! Only the original “maker” could do it perfectly. ☺️

Debra She Who Seeks said...

She has a very expressive face! Lovely eyes, too.

Christine said...

Lovely portrait!

Granny Annie said...

Oh that is so very good!

Rita said...

That's really good! I have a horrible time trying to draw people. So hard to capture all the small things. Can tell you have had a lot of practice, lady! :)

craftytrog said...

A wonderful portrait Nicole!
Happy weekend,
Alison xx

Debra said...

Wow-your drawing is great! You do hands really well too.

Giorgio said...

I think you made a beautiful portrait, despite the eyes too wide open which you mentioned.
Have a nice Sunday!

Giorgio said...

I think you made a beautiful portrait, despite the eyes too wide open which you mentioned.
Have a nice Sunday!

Luiz Gomes said...

Parabéns. Você arrasou como sempre. Perfeito.

Lowcarb team member said...

I think you've done a good job here.
Well done.

All the best Jan

Tom said...

...quite an expression!

Kokopelli said...

Beautiful young lady! Never would have recognized "Rue" in her! Happy PPF!