Monday, October 5, 2020

Behind Monday

Hi Everyone!
 
Well it's a bad deal when on Monday I am already behind on the weeks schedule.
I got up late this morning so bread baking will have to be tomorrow morning.
 
Most of you know that this is my most favorite time of year, Halloween. All year I am in Halloween mode but this month really fills my spooky, creepy, macabre spirit. If you look there are truly some beautiful places, art and photos of spooky places. 
Here are just a few that I would visit.
OK, use your imagination there is beauty here. Hee hee hee.

 


 


 


 


 


 


Enjoy your day

Be Safe out there.

 
Nicole/DVArtist
Honor and integrity in art, in life. 
beadwright.com

11 comments:

Christine said...

Ooh extremely spooky lol.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The last photo is my fave!

Lowcarb team member said...

It is a great time of year isn't it.
I'm sure you will catch up on your schedule - I hope so.

All the best Jan

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde. Parabéns pelas excelentes imagens.

Barbara said...

I love these, they are all my kind of beauties!

baili said...

Oh these are spooky indeed :)

Glad you are enjoying your Halloween mood dear friend
I loved your introduction lines as well art speaks to me through all it's forms

Divers and Sundry said...

oooo, yes, haunted houses are especially nice in October :)

craftytrog said...

Lovely atmospheric images Nicole! I'm not a fan of Halloween and all it entails, but I like a bit of spookyness.
Alison xx

Barbara said...

OK, what did I miss? I’ve come back each day but see no reference to the “beauty” there. “hee hee hee” makes me think it’s a riddle, no? Maybe it’s just that all spookiness is beautiful?

DVArtist said...

OK Sister artist. You know these spooky places are beautiful. Hee hee hee

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I See Beauty!! I especially love the last picture. One thing I think I won't like about this move is that the scenery looks the same today as when we moved in. NOTHING spooky about this place except maybe we here the coyote at night.
Be Safe and Scary!!
xx, Carol