Monday, June 8, 2020

Good Monday Morning

Hi Everyone!

Good Monday Morning. I mentioned that the new blogger isn't that difficult to use, however, that doesn't mean I like it. I do have a problem trying to edit and republish. Also there seems to be a lot of steps to achieve certain things. I guess we will all get use to it.
As most of you know to leave a comment on my blog you have to have a blog of some sort. I had to remove anonymous some time ago. Well some asswipe has signed up for a blog but doesn't have a profile or a blog. Just signed up for one and is leaving comments. They are definitely a virus or something really icky. It is the same comment with 2 sentences blocked out. So you know if you publish it there will be something bad. Blogger has no way to report this. I am sure it's some sort of bot, because it comes in different blogger names. Of course I won't publish it but it is very annoying. Is any one else getting this?
That is my gripe for the day. LOL
Last night Mr. M and I were waiting for a movie to start. I had about 20 minutes so I painted this.
Not a masterpiece but I like doing short timed art. Some of my best drawings were done in 20 minutes or less. So here it is.
I hope all of you have a truly wonderful Monday.


Nicole/DVArtist
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful painting, great colours! I don't like the new blogger because it takes much longer to load photos. Sorry about your spammer, that's not nice! Valerie

Debra She Who Seeks said...

All we can do is put on Comment Moderation and then delete those troll/bot comments before they are published on our blogs.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I have to admit i'm not fond of the new style blogger, it seems to take me ages to do simple tasks that I could manage quite quickly before. I too am unsure about editing previous posts which I need to do sometimes with DT stuff grrr!! But if it's how it's gotta be so be it. I've had the spammers visit too also with the blanked out area, I too have no idea how to stop them, bot or not somethings need to get a life.. :D
Now onto that amazing speed painting, Nicole this is awesome, do you have a certain template in your mind for certain subjects because I have a landscape in my head that I could draw with my eyes closed. Beautiful work, I hope the movie was just as good??
Hugs Tracey xx

Lowcarb team member said...

I like your painting, great colours :)

All the best Jan

Barbara said...

Yes, I am! I never got spam on my blog, totally open settings for years, no seem! Now suddenly there it is. So I don’t think it has to do with the new blogger, haven’t tried that. I keep marking them as spam and move on, but they keep showing up with the sentences blocked out. I can’t tolerate this, what to do?

Barbara said...

By the way, I also tried putting a word verification on my blog, didn’t work. Nor does it appear on your blog.

Barbara said...

I love your mountains and trees. Another one of those similarities, it looks like one of my paintings!

Mae Travels said...

First, about blogging spam. I think it’s been quite a while since I saw Blogger mark any of the obviously spam comments for me — I have to do it myself. I’ve seen lots of different kinds but just mark it as spam and don’t publish it. I moderate all comments, it’s the only way to be sane!

Second: about the new blogger. It’s mildly annoying except for one total deal breaker. On my iPad the upload photo icon (which is a new icon) does absolutely NOTHING. So I can’t upload any photos from there, And that’s where almost all of them start for my blog. No go. I don’t know what I’ll do if they don’t fix it by the time the old version is retired.

be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com