Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Acrylic Inks

Hi  Everyone!

I have been so busy that I have not been able to blog, or create any art. For those of you who don't know, I own a business and after the last few months of it being so slow, things have picked up over the last few days. I forgot, I actually do have to work. LOL
beadwright.com that's me.
Anyway, I am a bit caught up and just have to come say hi and then go see all of your blogs.
A while back a friend of mine was cleaning out her art room and gave me a ton of art supplies. One of the items is this bag of Acrylic Inks. Most of them have never been opened.  Today, I pulled them out and thought, "I don't even know how to use these." So off to youtube. WOW! I had no idea. Now, all I want to do is GET in the art room. LOL I know some of you create with ink, any suggestions, or how you use them place leave in the comments.
Now I am off to leave some comments of my own.
Have a nice evening!


PS. Now that I have worked on the new blogger for awhile. I really dislike some of the feature. Like the down loading photos and it won't allow me to add a link.

Nicole/DVArtist
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've heard of acrylic inks. My internet friend CJ uses them and may even use them in her classes she teaches.

Thanks for letting me know about the new blogger. I don't intend to use it, but I thought we would at Art Journal Journey. It might be a problem, though, since we leave links to the current month's host's blog.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wow! What a haul of art supplies!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I know you said you went to YouTube, but I found this site not on YouTube to be quite useful and informative:

https://www.ehow.com/how_8247262_paint-acrylic-ink.html

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely inks. New blogger is bad blogger. I have no problems with the link! It's just all sooooooooooooooooooo slow! Valerie

Barbara said...

I read the new blogger will become the norm for all, but then in small print it said the old one would still be available. I think we may have to look for it. Don’t work too hard!