Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Punch Sets

Hi Everyone!

I have something I am selling and thought I would give all of you first chance at it. I have 2 punch sets brand new never been used. The first on is K Tool International 3/16" Number and letter Punch 36 piece. It comes in a plastic container and I have the original box. These run about $40.00 I am selling this for $20.00 plus shipping. The second one is Transfer Punch Set with 28 pieces in a convenient holder with the measurements. This runs about $35.00 I am selling it for $18.00 plus shipping.
These are heavy so I will ship flat rate box.
If you are interested 







 

Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I wish I had a need for the punches. Unfortunately, I have two sets of letters and numbers, one the size you are selling and one 1/2". I'll ask my friend Scott if he knows anyone who would be interested and if so, I'll let you know. It sounds like a great deal on both.

Barbara said...

OMG, I must be slow. What is a punch set? 😹