Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Venturing Out

 Hi Everyone!
In just a few minutes we are going to venture out. I am trying to stock up on as much food and other items as I can.  It feels so strange to say we are leaving out house.
Anyway, I want to show you how the torn paper piece is coming along. 
If you missed that post, I took extra paint and put it on a brown grocery bag, then sandwiched another bag on top to get these. 


Then I tore the bags into pieces and using clear paper mache paste
glued the pieces on a canvas.
This is still on the easel and I need to finish it up today.


Wishing all of you the best day that you can have. 
Remember to do something nice for yourself
Be Safe and Elbow Hugs.

Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really like how this is coming along! Good luck with your trip out. Stay safe.

Valerie-Jael said...

This is looking good. Valerie

Debra said...

Love this art piece. You are so good at abstracts. I struggle with it, but want to create it!

Barbara said...

You are so creative! Be sure to show us the finish!

craftytrog said...

That's my kind of art! I love it Nicole!
Hope you were able to get everything you needed at the shops.
Alison xox

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Cool!!
xx, Carol

Hot guys said...

Hi Nicole. So colorful. Just like everyone else, I do love it. You did good! :)

Magic Love Crow said...

Very cool!!