Monday, April 13, 2020

April 13

Hi Everyone!

I accomplished quite a bit over the weekend. I worked in my yard, talked to family on the phone and prepared and finished some art projects. Even though I have big windows through out my house not much light comes in. So taking photos is a real job. LOL. I also have a large wall in my living room that I call my abstract wall. It has looked like this for a while. Needing just one more painting.  

I finished this one and now it hangs in the empty spot.
I have to rearrange the paintings a bit.
The angle of the camera makes this wall look very small however it is not. LOL 
You get the idea. 

I have the best mail lady. Last week she brought me some things that I just mentioned I was going to the store for.  She wouldn't take any payment either. I asked what her favorite animal is and she said, "Bear" today she is getting this.
In addition I have not done any leather work and ya'll know my obsession with skulls. This one is ready for the air brush and some embellishments. 




Hope you are all safe.


Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

8 comments:

Barbara said...

So much fun in this post! I love your abstracts, so good to have a wall for them. The bear is a generous thank you gift. The skull, hmmmm.. not sure I get that. What is under the fabric form? I’ll be watching!

Jennifer Rose said...

that was really nice of your mail lady :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, What an incredible wall of abstract paintings. They are lovely and so well done.

You DO have a great mail lady. My mail carrier won't stop when my flag is up unless he has mail for me. You would think in this time of corona virus, he would realize he's the only way my mail is leaving my house. I'd give ANYTHING for yours!!! You are definitely sharing your appreciation of your mail carrier. Way to go, Nicole.

Hot guys said...

Hey Nicole! Been a while. Yeah, took some time off... Giggled at "taking photos is a real job". Love the paintings, they look so good! And your mail lady is not just super nice but quite lucky as well, she's got a beautiful painting! ^.^

Didn't know you're into skulls. I'm not but, I sure am looking forward to seeing what you'll make! Maybe I'll even like it, who knows?! :)

Debra said...

I love the abstracts too-the wall is lovely with them.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You create great art. What a nice mail person. I know she loved that bear.
xx, Carol

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What a lovely thank you to your mail lady!

Magic Love Crow said...

What a great wall!!!! A very nice mail lady! Big Hugs!