Monday, December 16, 2019

Memory Monday

Hi Everyone!

A couple of posts ago I mentioned that hubby and I were going through our photo albums and how much I miss being young. Some of you commented that you wouldn't want to go back and I don't think I do either but my memories of my 30s are pretty nice.  So here is what I am calling Memory Monday. 


Soldotna, AK


My new car.


Same day as the above photos


We had so much fun that day.



The Kenai Peninsula, AK I love fishing.


This is AK but I can't remember where.

 

Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Look at your luxurious long dark hair! Those were the days, eh?

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun photos, thanks for sharing. Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Beautiful photos from a few years ago. Nice to share these and a great take on how to display these older memories, too.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Nicole,

Looks like some great memories in these pix. I don't think I want to go back in time especially if some of the results I'm seeing today stay the same. I would have a tendency to changing things but then what would the outcome be? Would it make things better or worse today? That's a scary thought, huh? Thanks for sharing!