Friday, December 13, 2019

Just a sketch

Hi Everyone!

Today I am just going to do what ever I want to do. I don't have any doctor's apt, don't have to go to the store, don't even have to get out of my jammies. Ohhh but I will. LOL It has been a long time that I have sketched anything but faces. So last night thought I would give tribute to one of my favorite places. Monument Valley. I miss the desert so much. My heart truly lives there.  After taking a photo of this I guess I should have put in some sort of sky. Oh well you get the idea. Hope everyone is having a great day.



Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

11 comments:

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

It's nice to have a change from one's usual stuff. Lovely sketch even without sky.

Rain said...

Hi Nicole :) That's a pretty sketch! Oh, why bother getting out of your pj's? :) I don't bother most days lol! If I don't have to leave the house, it's bathrobe and slippers all day long! :)

DVArtist said...

Rain you are so right and that is just what I did. I am still in my jammies. LOL

Lisabella Russo said...

What a gorgeous vista! I hope you have a wonderful free day, I love staying in...

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love lazy, don't-even-get-out-of-your-jammies days! Such a rare treat!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is incredible. I am truly impressed with this sketch that reminds me of scenes I experienced when I often drove through the southwest on my way to California. Stunning.

I plan to spend the entire day tomorrow in my very warm nightgown.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful sketch. Have a fun day, Valerie

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

This is a great sketch. You are a multi talented artist. Each day when I wake up I double check my planner to see what's up for the day. It's always a pleasure to see a day that we don't have one single thing to take care of our leave the house for.
Merry Christmas.
xx, Carol

carol l mckenna said...

Beautiful desert artwork and it is always lovely to not have those 'medical appointments' ~ Hope you are doing well ~

Happy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Lowcarb team member said...

I think your sketch is lovely.
Enjoy your weekend.

All the best Jan

Cathy Kennedy said...

Nicole,

Nice sketch! Staying in one jammies all day sounds fun. I sorta do, well, I wear sweats in the winter so it feels like pjs to me. :)