Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Art today Dec 4

Hi Everyone!

Today I need to clean house. Some of you know I am a bit of a clean freak and hate clutter. Thus, hubby has his own room for his clutter. LOL So this AM clean house and then a dear friend is coming over for tea. It should be a nice visit. With all of this I am listening to the impeachment hearings. It is a mess here in the US. I am so glad I have art to take me away to another place.  Here is my art for today.


Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

6 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

That face has integrity. What an important thing that is to have. It is too bad the government doesn't have a lot of that right now. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had planned to get here sooner, but once again, life got in the way. I didn't even have time to watch the hearings, except for about 10 minutes. Your drawing today is out of this world. It is fabulous. Look at those inquisitive eyes. What a beauty. I hope you had a fun tea date with your friend.

Valerie-Jael said...

That's a great face Nicole. Now I know why I have more time for art - I don't do so much cleaning and tidying! Valerie

craftytrog said...

Another great sketch! What is it with politics these days?! Here in the UK things have gone crazy!

Jennifer Rose said...

nice portrait :) I'm not a clean freak and dont have the energy to clean anything but the kitchen and bathroom, if someone comes in and doesn't like the dust, heres a rag go ahead :p

Lowcarb team member said...

Great drawing.
I do like to make time to do the more mundane things like dusting, cleaning, washing, ironing etc. I always feel good when it's done!

All the best Jan