Tuesday, January 17, 2017

BUSY BUT TIME FOR ART

Hi Everyone!

It was a busy day and actually the time flew by. It is so wet and overcast today. We are suppose to get 2 inches of rain today. Well we have gone past that. LOL  This morning in my rush I did a quick draw.  20 minutes, so here hair is wonky.  It is  almost 5PM and I am still waiting for the post lady to pick up my mail. There is so much road work in my neighborhood that it is difficult to get around. Florence, OR is putting in new water pipes. The front of my house is where the flagman is directing traffic. Uuuhhgggg... 
So here is my art for today. 




Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

4 comments:

Lisabella Russo said...

She has such a strength and happiness!

Carol said...

Another great face Nicole.... I don't envy the road work at all... will be nice when everything is done and they are long gone :)

Jennifer Rose said...

very happy looking lady :)

Magic Love Crow said...

I hope the rain and the road work stops soon! Love the smile!!!