Tuesday, January 17, 2017

A GREAT DAY OF ART-ING

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday was a full day of art-ing. Yes I said it arting. LOL  I am happy with many of the results that are taking place in my art studio. I have several leather sculptures and paintings drying. I used a different technique that I saw on TV and for me it is all loving abstract with some amazing results.  All of my artist pals that visit me here and on FB I truly want to encourage you to commit to creating and finishing something everyday. I can't tell you how much this has pulled me out of some lupus fog and anxiety. Sorry to say you do not have to share your body with disease to experience fog and anxiety. We all create whether it is a form of art, or cooking, or writing or singing. Put your whole heart and soul into it with a commitment of creating everyday and see what changes in your life.  Here are three pieces from yesterday. I love how these turned out. They are on small flat board canvas 10x8" I wanted to experiment before I go to a larger platform.  I used house hold paints and these will have frames made by my DH.
Enjoy your day 





Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, what a fantastic painting! Hugs, Valerie

Jennifer Rose said...

the blue one is stunning! all have really interesting shapes and energy to them

Carol said...

OH MY!!!!!! Those are amazing!!! LOVE ,LOVE, Love them!!!! I'm pushing myself to art everyday or crochet if not both. I don't usually finish them in a day but I've been making good headway. It feels good.

Magic Love Crow said...

I agree with every word you said!!
Wow, I love your creations!! Really love them all!! Well done Nicole! They are going to look amazing framed! Big Hugs!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow! What fun and creative projects! Happy PPF :)

Lisabella Russo said...

I love these! They are wonderful... Creating every day can be challenging, but I think very worth it when possible.