Sunday, July 22, 2012

FOREVER FRIENDS LORI COOK CULLIGAN

Hi Everyone!

There are some people that come into your life that no matter what you will always be friends. You know those friends that time and space have no reference. You are just connected by the spirit of the universe. I call these people my "Forever Friends" They are few and very far between. One of only two Forever Friends is Lori Cook Culligan, she is the owner of Outoftheflames. Lori and I met when I found her on line and saw that she lives in Spokane, WA. I was residing in Mullan, ID at the time. After emailing we arranged to meet at the mall in Spokane. I knew instantly Lori was the kind of person I could be friends with and now some 13 years later we still talk almost everyday.
Now Lori is not just a great person and friend she is an AMAZING artist. Her talents range from drawing and painting, to glass, to beading, to pattern design, to leather, to to to well you get the idea. If you know Lori stop in and say hello, if you don't know Lori stop in anyway and introduce yourself.
So this day is dedicated to my Forever Friend Lori






Do you have a Forever Friend?

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I count myself lucky to have met Lori, too. She is an exceptional artist, and very friendly--much like you are!

Lori said...

AWWWWW-- You know I WUV YOU TOO... LOL!
Besties forever!!!

flyingbeader said...

Yes I do. We met online about 18 years ago. I'm in Ohio, she's in Seattle. We try to physically see each other every year either there, here or someplace in between. We use to call each other a whole lot & e-mail, but now we both have iPhones and text the days away. It is nice to have someone who pushes you & hugs you at the same time.

Ann said...

i do!!
aren't forever friends the most special!!!
thanks for sharing one of yours!!

Kokopelli said...

Lori does amazing work! So good to have a "Forever Friend".