Monday, June 4, 2012

500 Rings

Hi Everyone!

Monday the start of a new week.
I am so busy everyday of this week that I am praying, hoping that my body will not give me any trouble. LOL
You all know that some of the finest books published are from Lark Jewelry and Beading. Most of us simply say "Lark Books" and every beader in the world knows what we are talking about. Their 500 series has been a hit from the very first. If you don't know, Lark doesn't just showcase jewelry, there is everything from tables to knives. In each book the photography is clear and precises. Attention to detail is paramount. This book 500 Rings is no exception. Each page will delight and inspire you. Some of the rings will make you laugh, make you wonder, make you want more. There are simple elegant rings and wild funky fun rings. There are dangerous rings, and soft wispy rings. Being a "ring" person I thoroughly enjoy this book. Each artist has attained a level only lark would publish. If you like rings then this 500 Rings is the book for you.


Showcase 500 rings

ISBN 978-1-4547-0288-7



 
Back Cover

The don't mess with me ring

Elegance

made with colored pencils how cool is this?

and if I were rich the ring I would buy
I love this ring it is amazing to me


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Hi Nicole. Hope you are doing good and the weather is good for you too. These are fun rings. Really cool! Elegant too. I am going to have a busy week and it starts right now. So I need to get off and get busy. Just wanted to say hello and that I haven't forgot you. Take care. It's getting windy here right now, I love it. If I had a dress on, I'd go out in my backyard and watch in fly up. lol lol. Just joshing. tee hee.

GlorV1 said...

Just wanted to make you smile.

Kokopelli said...

Love, love, love! Especially the Don't mess with me ring. That's my fav, together with the colored pencils. Thanks for sharing with us, Nicole! Hope you're fine.

Lori said...

Wow- some of those rings look dangerous..Poke an eye out dangerous..That skull ring thou...Wowser!--thats a beauty!