Tuesday, June 5, 2012

DRAGON N SKULL NECKLACE

Hi Everyone!

Today was actually a pretty good day. The sun came out in the afternoon and that always make me feel alive. I did get this necklace finished this morning. Another of Sandy Spivey's wonderful cabs. So why so many skulls and dragons and well skulls? First if you know me at all, you know I have a full collection of skulls and dragons and I just can't get enough of them. Now that they are so popular I can find them every where to buy. In the years past only certain shops carried such macabre nic naks. Hee hee hee.
Second, I have a show coming up June 15, 16, 17 in Reedsport, OR. at the Mind Power Art Gallery and one section is going to be all skulls and dragons and crystals and mystical items.
So here is the next piece to add to the Gallery show. Hope you like it.

Mike wore this today with the strap under his shirt collar. It was awesome!!!

 These photos just don't do it justice.  You will have to come to the show to see it!

 Triple edging for dragon scales

 Ohhhh dragon skin beads. No really these are stone.
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

6 comments:

Lisabella Russo said...

Beautiful beadwork and I love how the colors and images flow together.

Cameron said...

This is an awesome necklace! It begs you to come closer! Best wishes at your show :)

Netty said...

Awesome necklace, love it. x

Lori said...

Wow--- very cool...LOVE it!!

Lorraine said...

Very cool necklace Nicole! I hope your upcoming show is successful.

Kim said...

That is an awesome necklace. I love what you did with the cab. I LOVE dragons, have them all over my house :-) Hubby is into skulls so we have those too, but lots more dragons.