Sunday, July 10, 2011

CABOCHON SUNDAY

Hi Everyone!
Today should be a nice day. The sun is out and there is just a slight breeze. A good day for Florence. LOL
Yesterday I started listing cabochons in my Beadwright Etsy store. Some very nice stones to some crazy old man faces. All of them perfect for flatwork or bead embroidery. Also look for some cabs with matching Nicole's BeadBacking and leather. I want to thank all of you who left comments on Bead Daily blog about Nicole's BeadBacking. It is so nice to know what people think.
So ya wanna see some of the cabs??

Jasper

 Palm Wood

 Peacock Obsidian

 Old man face

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

Lori said...

Wow-- That peacock Obsidian is gorgeous! The faces are very different, creepy, but I cant stop looking at them..LOL!

Unknown said...

Oh I so love what you show us as inspirations!

Bellesanbeaus said...

Awesome collection! I am working on some new cabs right now...hope to have them done by next weekend. Thanks for stopping by my blog...big huge hugs!!!

Susan said...

shoot! I went int in right away to snap up that peacock obsidian, obviously someone beat me to it, HA!

good stuff Nicole!
Hugs,
Susan