Monday, May 16, 2011

WHAT A WEEKEND

Hi Everyone!
What a weekend! and I don't mean in a good way. I feel like the health gods have taken a vacation and have left me to fend for myself. LOL Today is a bit better but we will see what happens as the day goes on.  For those of you who know and follow me, also know that I am a fighter against this lupus crap and all that it throws at me. I try to work through what ever, especially the fatigued and head pain. So even though it took me allll weekend I did manage to get three things finished. One is a loomed cuff from one of my patterns. This pattern is actually one of the many that are published in my loom book. "My Favorite Loom Book" I really do like the soft summery colors.




Here are two new patterns I was able to finish. The "Here Kitty 2"  is another pattern from my  "My Favorite Loom Book"  Lions Miss is a Lion's head I drew and then carved on an Elk shoulder bone in 2000.
I think it turned out pretty nice for a beading loom pattern.
Now I know you have seen a lot of feline art from me lately never thought of myself as a "cat person" but they do fascinate me. LOL



You can buy all of my patterns at my Beadwright etsy store or my Beadwright Bead Coop

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Very nice Nicole. I hope you feel better. It's been cold over here. Take care.

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous beadwork, Nicole! My fave is the Lions Miss :)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I'm not much of a domestic cat person, but I always loved the "big cats"! The pastel pattern is very pretty, too!

Marie S said...

I am so sorry you had a bad weekend. I hope you are feeling a lot better.
I love all of your new patterns,
they are fabulous.
Your new necklace with Beth's cab is wonderful too!!
Hope this week is much better.