Thursday, April 7, 2011

I AM HOOK ON THE EYES

Hi Everyone!
I have had an extremely busy morning. Yessssss.... I did something to my foot that has it hurting. Oh it is called walking. LOL So now I am sitting with my foot elevated. And yess the medical boot is on all my waking hours. 
I wanted to say that I am soooooo hooked on eyes again. Most of my life I have drawn faces and the eyes have always intrigued me. Then I just started drawing and painting eyes. It makes the bead pattern making go much faster with the art already done. Here is an eye that does come from a face but I just like the eye for the bead pattern. The second one is a baby owl that Mike had photographed back in the 1980s when we lived remote in the mountains of Idaho. Yep, we lived about 80 miles into the Bitter Root Mountains off the land and in a tent. It was awesome!!! We did that for 3 years. The tent did get some up grading while we were there. Ohhhh so very cold in the winter. Anyway that is another story for some other time. Here are my newest patterns. You know the drill you can purchase these in my Beadwright Etsy store my Beadwright Bead Coop and when I find time all of these will be on my Nicole Campanella Beadwright website. All emailed to you via PDF how can you go wrong with that?
Ohhh I just found out I am featured on the front page of the Bead Coop
Now that really makes my day
I hope this Friday is finding all of you in good spirits and happy of heart.



Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
 Nicole/Beadwright

3 comments:

Bellesanbeaus said...

WOW...those are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen...no wonder your hooked on eyes!!! Great job Miss Nicole.
So sorry to hear about your foot again though! Do I gotta come there an dtake care of you to keep you off of it??? (yes that was a threat not a promise!!! lol)

alveen said...

Hi Nicole.. Sorry to hear about the foot. I stopped by to let you know that I'm having a giveaway on my blog. If you have a moment you might like to 'hop' by and take a look.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I'm loving all those eyes--especially the owl! The skull pattern last post was amazing in its detail!