Sunday, March 6, 2011

SLOW N EASY DAY

Hi Everyone!
It sure was a slow and easy day today. The sun was out so that always makes my mood a bit better. LOL
Trying to stay off my foot and using my magick bone healing machine. The only thing I did today was make a loom pattern from another one of my "car art" pictures. I just thought, I should show you the real deal along with with pattern. Weeeellllll noooo I don't show those to anyone. .....Sorryyyyyy.....
However, here is the pattern. It is a 5x7" perfect for bags, or framing or those wild statement jewelry pieces.
I couldn't get this picture sized up right. There are NO lines in the actuall pattern. You can get it in my Beadwright etsy store


I am off to watch some scary movies. Have a nice evening everyone.




Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Lori said...

Very Cool Nicole. I love the "car art" pieces.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Great way to spend the time in the car...as long as you are not driving of course! Neat pattern.