Saturday, October 16, 2010

WHAT YOU WILL FIND

Hi Everyone!
OK, so I posted early this morning and started getting ready to bead my way through special orders. In my house there is no guessing what the drawers, cupboards, or plastic containers hold. They shelter the billions of beads I have. Some are old trade beads, vintage from my great grandmother and grandmother, new beads, and I mean anything from Czech glass to seed beads to metal beads, to well.... you get the idea. For over 15 years I sold beads and had a great store. Two years ago I started closing that part of my Beadwright business to focus in on my art. It has taken so long to sell off this bead stock. During this time we have moved twice and so things get..... should we say lost in the shuffle??? ha ha ha. Anyway I said all of that to tell you I found more seed beads from my store. I was so surprised.... These are Toho seed beads in the best fall colors one could want. I have listed them in my Beadwright Etsy store. You will receive 1 ounce and I know the prices are great.  Here are just a few of the fantastic colors. Hope you can use them

Click on the beads to get to my Beadwright etsy store.




Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

Belinda Saville said...

Ohhh, I have some of your gorgeous sage Toho beads...they are some of my favourites! The colour is just wonderful and goes with everything. Off to have a look at your Etsy store now ;-)