Sunday, March 29, 2009

More Artbeads

Another busy day for me. I am so glad my health is holding up for all of this. I did want to share with you some more of my Artbeads.com finds. You know I love Swarovski, uhhh who doesn't right? These jet black crystal donuts are just the bead I was looking for. I have such a surprise use for them. There are 9 colors to choose from.




Then I could not resists this lovely painting. Each painting is so unique. The colors are vibrant and will make the perfect center piece to the project I have in mind.

Be sure to check out these and all the fantastic beads and supplies on Artbeads.com

Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Nicole, I finally ordered from Artbeads last week and I'm so glad I did. Great service and very quick, even with the free shipping option. Been meaning to order from them for ages, glad I did.
Theresa