Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday

Hello All!


This week went by so fast that I can hardly believe it is Saturday, again. My deadline for the art gallery is coming upon me quickly so it is all about the beading. I did want to share with you some beads I received this week from Artbeads.com. I have wanted to try out the Hybrid Toho beads for some time now and finally have them! What is a Hybrid bead?? This is a combined effort between the Toho bead manufactures and the Czech Republic bead producers. After the beads were made in Japan they were sent to the Czech Republic for their traditional glass finish. The result is simply one of perfection. When you know the history of the Japanese bead making and the Czech glass industry this is truly an innovation. There are several colors to choose from, for me I have Matte Jet Apollo. Oh by the way they also come in cubes and triangles.

You can order these awesome beads through Artbeads.com
Let me know what you think of the Toho Hybrids.




Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

storybeader said...

have fun with them. Do you have a show coming up?