Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time in a Day

I know my posts have been sparse the last few weeks. In truth I am extremely bead busy and there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day. My bead art is the most fun and the most time consuming. I am working on several large and detailed projects right now. Computer time just gets away from me so I have been staying off of it! Then of course, there are the everyday things like cleaning and cooking and even eating. LOL! So what do you do to manage your time? Let me know.
Hope your day is a happy one
Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

I ignore the cleaning, cooking, and eating! ;D

storybeader said...

I have to admit my time has been ALL computer and no beading. But I'm looking in the mail for my inspiration - a pattern to learn something new. Woot!