Sunday, February 15, 2009

A DAY LATE

It has been busy in my studio so this is a day late. I am a rock collector. You know, like Lucille Ball in the movie "Long Long Long Trailer. " I do incorporate a lot of rocks in my art, however, I have boxes and boxes and boxes of rocks that I have collected over the years. Yesterday while looking for a rock for a project I am currently working on I pulled out this perfect heart rock. I was so pleased to actually "re" discover it on Valentines day. This rock came from a shore of the Clark Fork River in Montana. Hope everyone had a loving and happy Valentine's day.

Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

Swapna said...

Wow.. that rock looks made to order..hope u had a great v-day

Orion Designs said...

What a great rock! I love that Lucille Ball movie. I bet my shell collection is lighter than your rock collection!
V

storybeader said...

right time of year, alright!

Kristin said...

wow..look at that.. It is a near perfect heart. How sweet that you found it (again) on Valentine's day!