One of my favorite games when I was a kid, so this is fun for me. My good friend Triz tagged me. Now you must know that she is one of the finest people and artists I know. Check out her blog and her beautiful beaded art. http://triz-beadingmania.blogspot.com/
Now here is how the tag game works;
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Hmmmm seven facts about myself?
1. Well Iwas born in Sacramento, CA. Way back then in the 1950's it was a fun and exciting place to grow up. All 5 of my younger brothers and sister would follow me everywhere I went. Sometimes that was OK sometimes not. We had some adventures though. It was a time where kids had the freedom to play out side all day long and not feel threatened. We did have some fun times.
2. I have two children. Troy, my son is now 39 years old with three kids of his own. My daughter April, is 36 married to a Staff Sargent in the US Marines. My grand kids ages are 17, 15, and 6.
3. I love moving. No not the packing part, however, I am a true nomad at heart. For me driving into a new place early in the morning to see the town before any one is up is very exciting. You can see things you don't normally see when there is traffic and people moving about.
4. I have been an artist my whole life. Starting with oil paints in my Nanny's studio.
5. I am a crack shot with a pistol, riffle and a long bow.
6. I love to watch scary movies.
7. Halloween is my most favorite holiday.
I am tagging the following cyber-pals hope they don't mind.