Hi Everyone!
I'm one of those people who never wins anything. Except for Bingo. LOL
Other things I just don't seem to have any luck at. Until the beautiful Mia from Craftartisita had a drawing and I was one of the winners.
I wrote to Mia thanking her and telling her she did not need to send me anything since I live in the US and she lives in Greece. I told her I was just thrilled to have been one of the winners. However, Mia being the thoughtful person that she is sent me a package and I received it yesterday. I can't be more happy with what she sent to me.
First Mia made what she calls a wallet. It is beautifully made.
The eye balls are perfect for me. Look at this stitching. This is the inside of the wallet. Very impressive.
Along with that she sent a blank book. I love blank books. Look how lovely the cover is.
In addition with all of that she sent an oven mitt and hot pad. I told Mia they are to pretty to use in the kitchen and I just might frame them.
I think my luck has changed for the better.
It also reminded me how all of us that create art have many different skills. Not just the ones we tend to show on our blogs. I had no idea Mia is an expert seamstress.
Thank you Mia for your kindness and your generosity.
Nicole



No comments:
Post a Comment