Friday, October 9, 2026

Friday Face OFF (FFO)

 

Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography, drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a link back to my blog and please use the image below. 
Thank you.
 
I have two new skull pieces finished for this week. They are pretty basic but I like how they turned out. 
 
The fun part of creating the dead is that any anything can happen. Like have bloody sores. 
 
And scorpions coming out of the mouth. I do like the way his teeth turned out too.
 
This one is pretty plain but I love the way his corpsy skin turned out.
And of course there always has to be a vampire somewhere in the mix.
 
I really like his dead skin. The flat spaces.
 
and then the bumps and folds and ridges of the skin.
 
I had to do some work on this skull by adding more to his jaw with clay. Once that dried I could add the skin.
So much fun!!!! 
 
I'm not quite finished with the hanging skull. I do like how she is coming along though.
 
I have to give her new teeth. I don't really like these.
Here are a couple of cuties for you.

 
Those are my faces for today. How about some features?
 
Andrea 
 
Erika N
 
That's it for now 
Don't miss
Sunday in the Art Room. 
 
I will be joining Gillena  

Now it's time to show my your face.
Nicole
 

No comments: