Monday, August 31, 2026

Monster Monday

 Welcome to
 
It's all about moveable monsters today. Better known as morphing.

 

 

     

 

  

 Now for some nice ones. 

 

                      


                       

 I will be meeting up with my friends for our monthly gathering. 

Have a great Monday. 

                       

                           

17 comments:

Gene Black said...

That first one makes me”the monster under the bed” a lot scarier than any I have imagined.

Margaret D said...

Have a great day with your friends.
Love the cow..

Christine said...

A treat to see the nice ones too! Enjoy your time with friends!

My name is Erika. said...

Don't show that first photo to kids who believe someone is under their bed. It's a great image because I know nothing is under mine-there is too much stuff under there-hee hee. Happy new week. hugs-Erika

Tom said...

...and a great week to you!

Anvilcloud said...

I thought of you when I shoot the monster at the cafe recently.

Gillena Cox said...

OMG, those monsters!!!
Happy Monday
Thanks for dropping by my blog

Much love

Iris Flavia said...

Cool - I just ordered one for real.

Bill said...

Monsters under the bed is really scary. Have fun with your friends.

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde minha querida amiga Nicole. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Espero que o encontro com.seus amigos ou amigas seja maravilhosa. Uma excelente tarde de segunda-feira e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Amazing collection. 👏

an artist reflects said...

You certainly create awesome monsters ~ Wow! ~

Hugs ^_^

Mary Kirkland said...

Oh my goodness, those are great! That cow though, stole my heart. How cute is that?

Lowcarb team member said...

I prefer the nice ones ...
Have a great time with your friends.

All the best Jan

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like the nice ones. The monsters scare me. Enjoy time with your friends.

CAAC said...

Just so you'll know your images aren't displaying. There's a broken image with this message displayed "assets.pinterest.com’s server IP address could not be found". TTFN!

Dicky Bird said...

I like the little angus calf.