Tuesday, September 1, 2026

T stands for cooking

 Hi Everyone!

Today is Tuesday and that means a day with Elizabeth and Bleubeard.
Yesterday I was supposed to meet up with my 3 neighbors. It's our monthly gathering. I knew when I got up I wasn't going to make it. Lupus pain an overall feeling like crap. I called to let them know that I would not be attending. 
 Everyone texted to see if I needed help.
I don't. I just want to be left alone with feeling like this. 
Don't worry my friends, I'm OK it's just a day setback. Prednisone will take care of it. LOL
Friday we drove over to Bandon to the Farmer's market. It's late in the year and when we arrived there was only one vendor. However, it was the vendor I always shop with. This is what I got. The grow the best string beans. 
The sweet onions are always so good with long scrapes that I chop up and freeze.  
Can't leave without peppers and small heads of cabbage. 
Some of what we ate this week.
Steamed veggies with egg noodles. 
Doesn't seem like much but it is so good. 
Yumm homemade burritos. I make these and freeze them. Plain rice and homemade refried beans.
Perfectly cooked battered pork chops, coleslaw with apples and string beans.  

And sugar free chocolate pudding pie. 
 
Sorry this is blurry 
I got a coupon for a free 12 pack of bubly. Mr. M. likes the black cherry. With the sparkling waters I only like the plain. 

 Have a great day today.
Nicole. 
 

No comments: