Monday, September 28, 2026

Monster Monday with some art

 Welcome to 
 
I have a special order that I'm creating for a local doctor. She loves cats, is very much into monster art and I'm happy to be creating this. Here is the cat so far. 
It's a dead she cat 
I have the muscle laid in and starting on dead skin. 

Her backside.
  
 
Some good muscle and tendons.  

Neck muscles.  
 
 
Each layer has to dry so I have 3 other skulls in the works.  

I also made a caldron for my front porch.  Got it at the $$ store.
 
I sanded it then painted it with a sand medium. I wanted some texture on it. 
 
Then I painted it black.  
 
I painted the outside so it looked a bit rusty. Then I filled it with Fomo.
 
Painted it witchy green with some shading. 
 
Then added bloody burnt skeleton hands I made and some smaller plastic hands that I painted.


 
 Remember when I showed you these shoes I got for $2.00 at the thrift store? They went from this.
 
To this 
 
To this.
 
To these witches shoes ready for flying.  
 
Just because I'm in a witchy mood.






 
Here are some cute witches.
 
 


That's it for now have a great Monday.
Nicole

No comments: