Hi Everyone!
I write my posts the day before so even though this is Wednesday, I had the best Tuesday.
First we actually had a summer day. It was 71°F with no wind. That's a dream for here. Mr. M. and I took a very short drive north of town. We haven't been over that way for awhile, and I wanted to prove to you that I really do live on the beach.
We drove the long way about 3 miles. LOL
Then around the corner where there is a small lot that is NOT a fee area.
I spoke with the couple sitting off to the side. They are from Utah and come here every year. In my mind I thought, "Why?" OK, I'm being snarky.
We came home, had a bite to eat and then went to the Florence, Farmer's Market. Now I don't normally attend this market. It doesn't start until 3pm and by that time I'm done in.
However, I had some coupons and wanted to use them up. There is never a place to park so Mr. M. dropped me off while he drove around.
I must say that going later in the year is much better. The vendors were amazing, the prices exceptional, and I'm happy with what I got.
However, somewhere a long the way I lost a beautiful zucchini. Don't have a clue how or where it dropped out of my bag. It's nowhere in the car.
Someone will find it and hopefully put it to good use. Besides I got these beauties from my own garden. They aren't very big but they are sweet and so good.
One last thing. I needed, (wanted) a smaller Comal cast iron pan. I found one on Amazon on sale and that arrived today.
It's perfect.
That's my day in a nutshell.
Have a great day today.
Nicole
12 comments:
Love the great weather and clean surreal looking beach. The produce is so fressh looking too
Beautiful photos of you day out. I love going to farmer's markets. Not sure where you live- but it looks lovely.
...I love the Oregon coast and have driven Highway 101, but not south of Tillamook. High winds this year has broken so many trees here.
That is a really nice looking beach, peaceful and lovely. The veggies are the best, nice and fresh. Enjoy and have a fantastic day.
The day PANned out well.
I can see why you had such a great day! It's nice to be so close to big water and those dunes are impressive. I agree completely about farm markets in the later months. Everything is more abundant and beautiful.
You had a very productive day! Is that pan for making crepes?
Nice produce haul. Beautiful pictures.
The beach is a lovely place year round.
May
Nikole, everything is wonderful... that beach up there is great for walks, it’s definitely sandy... you got some nice fruits and yours are also beautiful.
Wishing you a lovely evening and thanks for every visit of yours, Andreja!
I haven't been to a beach in many years. I miss it. I loved your pictures. The produce looks really good.
That is a nice group of produce. That farmer's market does start late! I am always an early bird for errands and such.
Sounds a good day.
Lovely photographs from the beach and the produce you got looks great.
Happy Wednesday.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment