Friday, September 11, 2026

Friday Face OFF FFO

Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography, drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a link back to my blog and please use the image below. 
Thank you.

 
We have had a week of what is our summer weather. Mr. M. and I can't stay inside with warm sunshine. So I have not created any art. 
I do have some fun faces.

 



 
 
Early this AM I headed to the store for a few items we needed. On the way home I stopped at the Dollar Tree. I have not been in there since they raised the prices. But, I wanted to see what they had for Halloween. 
I was looking for a new cauldron and then couldn't help myself. The items are not as high quality as a few years ago but I will be making them dead so that's oK.  
I found this runner too, with spiders and webs. 
 
After putting the groceries away I headed back out to one of the 14 thrift stores in town. I was hunting dolls. I got there three for $10.00. The doll in the middle is on a stand. Can't wait to get started on these. 
 
The Humane Society thrift store is around the corner and up the street from me. As I was coming home I wanted to stop there but as the rest of our town there is limited parking. Later in the day I had Mr. M. drive us over. I'm so glad I did.
I found this lovelies.
 
OH yeah, new witch shoes coming up.
They were $8.00, however it was orange tag sale 75% off I got them for 2 bucks.
Mr. M. found some great music for a  $1.00 and we rocked out the rest of the afternoon.  
 
I do have a drawing up on the easel and will try to work on it this week.
 
Here are some features
 
 
That's it for now 
Don't miss
Sunday in the Art Room.
 
I will be joining Gillena 
Now it's time to show me your face.
 Nicole
  
 

20 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

I like that Halloween runner with spiders...

Gillena Cox said...

Happy to be on of today's features
Happy Friday, Nicole

Much love

Tom said...

...14 thrift stores in your town? That's amazing! Nicole, thanks for hosting, enjoy a wonderful weekend.

Gene Black said...

I hope you have fun with your new "art supplies"

Christine said...

Fun AI faces! What a great haul!

Lisca said...

I loved all the smiley faces, especially the wide-eyed meercat or lemor or whatever it is.
You certainly were very successful with your thrift store purchases. You just have to be lucky on the day. I'm looking forward to see what you do with the dolls. (Probably something horrible)...
The shoes are beautiful. I would love a pair of those but have gotten out of the habit of walking on high heels.
Sounds like you had a great week.
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca

My name is Erika. said...

You found great Halloween pieces. I can't wait to see what you do with them. And I think the dolls will look much better once you fix them up too. They are kind of creepy like they are right now. Fun faces too. Hope you have a super Friday and start to your weekend. hugs-Erika

an artist reflects said...

Great AI creations ~ hugs ^_^

Anvilcloud said...

Happy FFO.

Maria Medeiros said...

Happy Friday Nicole! Love all the lovely faces. I feel like the chicken one. LOL Lovely halloween items. What will you do with the dolls? oh I am excited and I hope you show them on the blog. The shoes look like witches shoes! So cool for only 2 dollars! I hope you and the Mr. Are doing good and so happy you danced. I didn't have time to do a post this Friday. Back to school stuff stressed me out. Much love and hugs and have a lovely weekend!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I like your fun faces. You're good at finding bargains.

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That's my kind of shopping spree - get what you want at dirt cheap prices. Can't wait to see all the Halloween stuff you do with those items. Those shoes are stylish, so you could probably also use them for a date night with Mr. M. I love thrift stores, but haven't been to one in ages. I love those pictures of Gillena and Rosetrose. Blessings, my friend!

Jeanie said...

I was at the dollar store yesterday and thought, "Boy, there are a lot of tacky things here!" (Yet I came home with four salad bowls, ziplocks and a couple of fall things, so I guess not all tacky!)

Giorgio said...

Those dolls are really beautiful, Nicole! Ten dollar for these three dolls is a good price. My mother used to have a collection of dolls like yours.
Have a lovely Friday.

Anonymous said...

Iris Flavia: Very cool stuff and woah, those shoes (not that I could walk in them). Sorry I cannot link up. I´m still in hospital without my password.... Have a great Friday!

EricaSta said...

Yes, Halloween will come... I like your funny comics very much. It's necessary to laugh. And I admire the other Blogs too.
Thank you for sharing and for hosting, dear blogfriend.

Greetings by Heidrun

Carola Bartz said...

How wonderful that you had lovely summer weather and you could spend time in the sunshine. I'm usually outside in good weather as well. 14 thrift stores in your little town? That's amazing. I used to go to thrift stores with my good friend and we always had so much fun doing that, but then she moved to Oregon and somehow it's not quite as much fun on my own. You did find some great stuff, I can see that the Halloween stuff and the dolls are right down your alley, Nicole. I'm sure you will show us what you make out of these. Wishing you a lovely weekend, maybe some more dancing with Mr. M. - Carola

roentare said...

These faces are gorgeous. A new idea for my project in photography soon

Mary Kirkland said...

My daughter used to work at Dollar Tree and she always brought home some fun holiday stuff.

Michelle said...

I like those fun faces!