Friday, September 4, 2026

Friday Face OFF 9/4/26

 

Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography, drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a link back to my blog and please use the image below. 
Thank you.
 
 The faces I have today are NOT my art. Just way too much going on in my life right now.
Here are some fun oldies for you.
 
I have stairs in my house. 

This is very true.  
 
Me in the art room
Just fun
Last but not least. 
Now for some features.
 
That's it for now 
Don't miss
Sunday in the Art Room.
 
I will be joining Gillena 
 
Now it's time to show me your face.
 Nicole
  
 

25 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, am I glad, Nicole, we live ground floor! My neighbour W is 85 and lives on 4th. When I visit him... I have to catch my breath before I ring the bell!
Good ones - have a happy FFO.

Christine said...

Hope things calm down soon for you

EricaSta said...

Oh, what a nice surprise. Thank you dear blogfriend for choosing me. Thank you too for hosting.
Greetings by Heidrun ❤️

Juvenal Nunes said...

A idade é um acervo de experiência.
Bom fim de semana.~
Abraço de amizade.
Juvenal Nunes

Rostrose said...

Dear Nicole, I hope that whatever is going on in your life right now will soon resolve itself! I like your "oldies" - and I really like the 65+ saying, even though I won't turn 65 until November.
All the best from Austria 🤗
Hugs Traude

(PS: YAY, commenting is working again!)

Violetta said...

I hope this time commenting is working. Thank you dear Nicole for presenting my blog again. Nice pics with the age...and true...I also belong to these "old"-agers. Have a good time and all the best
Violetta

Margaret D said...

These are good Nicole, I love reading them.
I can comment once again after not being able to along with others. Let's hope it continues.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I hope that what is going on in your life is all good, Nicole.

Angie's Recipes said...

So true about age..I love the true meaning of BITCH :-)

Tom said...

...yes, "if you don't mind, it doesn't matter!

My name is Erika. said...

Seems like blogger is back working. Luckily that only took a day. Nice memes. I don't think I quite look like the lady painting in her big glasses but it's coming I'm sure. Have a wonderful weekend Nicole. hugs-Erika

Natalie Leung said...

What a lot of fun! Happy Friday!

Maria Medeiros said...

Hello Nicole! The comments are back up and running. I hope things get better for you. I hope you are good my friend. Have a lovely weekend and hope you get some lovely rest. Thank you so much for the feature! Hugs!

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Sorry to hear you had too much going on to work on a portrait. Glad that blogger got their issue fixed, since I. wasn't able to comment yesterday... Happy FFO!

Carola Bartz said...

I hope that this time I can comment, Nicole. I have stairs in my house, too, and there are times when I curse them. But usually I try to see them as an option to exercise (albeit sometimes withgritted teeth). Love the bitch as well! Yes, getting older is not for sissies. All the best to you - Carola

an artist reflects said...

Hope life is calmer for you soon ~ lovely post and portrait ~ Happy Weekend to you ~ Hugs ^_^

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde minha querida amiga Nicole. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. O trabalho de Vik Muniz é maravilhoso. Usar chocolate, para transformar obras de arte é algo impressionante. Uma excelente tarde de sábado, para você e todos os seus familiares nos Estados Unidos. Te desejo toda saúde do mundo, bom final de semana e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for linking to AFFF
i am late in commenting, because over the lat 2 days my comments were not publishing

Much love

Bill said...

Glad we can comment again. Hope you are having a good weekend.

Mary Kirkland said...

Old age ain't for sissies. You got that right. I feel very old. lol

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

These are great, Nicole. I hope things calm down for you.

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks for sharing these.
Sending good wishes and hoping that life is calmer for you soon.

All the best Jan

roentare said...

Geriatric period is a privilege indeed

R.Theys-Troland54 said...

Un excellent blog que vous avez.

Lisca said...

The 'older ladies' made me smile! Thank you.
Sorry for the late comment. The comment on the day didn't get through somehow.
Lisca