Thursday, September 3, 2026

The Blues

 HI Everyone!
I don't talk much about music. I do like all different genres. If I had to pick just one it would be the Blues.
I found this and had to share it.
Have a great day today.
 
 
                       

12 comments:

baili said...

so sorry i could not listen this amazing looking song due to weakest internet i ever had at home :(
sending love and hugs and best wishes !!!❤️

My name is Erika. said...

That's a great video and a great song too. It had me toe tapping for certain.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I might mention books or something that comes under or has different genre. But we all have personal taste.

Rostrose said...

Great video and great song, dear Nicole!
All the best from Austria 🤗
Hugs, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/09/reisebericht-2025-okanagan-valley-lake.html

Anvilcloud said...

It boggles my mind what must go into a whole AI-generated video, but they are out there.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Thank you for sharing this, Nicole!

Tom said...

...I enjoy the blues too, but all I see is a blank black screen!

Christine said...

I like the blues.

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa noite minha querida amiga Nicole. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. O trabalho de Vik Muniz é maravilhoso. Uma excelente noite de quinta-feira, para você e todos os seus familiares nos Estados Unidos e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

Lisca said...

I didn't expect this song to make me cry either....
What a great video and what a great song! (I love blues music, can't you tell)
It's amazing what they can do with AI nowadays.
Loved it!
Thanks,
Lisca

Iris Flavia said...

Sad song, but weee, well done in AI.

Natalie Leung said...

Great! I love to listen to abit of everything :)