Monday, August 17, 2026

Monster Monday

 Welcome to 
I woke up yesterday to my left foot and ankle in so much pain I could barely make it down stairs. The only thing I can think is that lupus is attacking this foot. It's my surgery foot from a few years ago.
Since that surgery my foot has been pretty much ruined. Thank the gods I can still walk. 
Me yesterday.
Today my foot feels better.
 
Now on with Monsters. I'm following the doll theme from SITAR. 
 





and a few pretty dolls.


 
Off to ice my foot.
 
Have a great Monday.
 Nicole
 

22 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Lupus is a very cruel companion.

Gene Black said...

I think the third doll is the scariest. She looks like she has evil on her mind.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I actually like the first monster doll and the middle pretty doll.

jabblog said...

What a nasty thing to wake up with. I hope your foot continues to improve.

Tom said...

...and I'm having trouble with my right foot. getting old can suck.

Anvilcloud said...

Sorry about the foot. Mine right foot is currently propped on a pillow on my recliner.

Angie's Recipes said...

Hope your foot feels better soon! Those dolls look pretty scary..

Giorgio said...

Your foot feels better, Nicole. That's good. Keep walking and take care.

Jeanie said...

I'm hoping you can take it easy and keep off your foot today and sending all good wishes for quick healing.

My name is Erika. said...

Even those sweet looking dolls could be scary if they came to life...Hope the foot feels better ASAP. hugs-Erika

Christine said...

So glad your foot is feeling better.

Iris Flavia said...

We have a party here, huh? My foot is swollen and blue all over - but I can walk :-)
Great dolls, all of them!

Gillena Cox said...

Your monsters are very creepy and your beauties so cute
Happy Monday, Nicole
Thanks for dropping by my blog

Much love

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde minha querida amiga Nicole. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Te desejo muita saúde. Os desenhos das bonecas, são os meus preferidos. Uma excelente tarde de segunda-feira e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

Bill said...

Some scary looking dolls. Hope your foot is feeling better Nicole.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do hope your foot continues to improve.
I quite like the doll monsters and the pretties were pretty :)

All the best Jan

an artist reflects said...

sending lots of healing energy hugs for your foot ~ There is actually something cute about the monster dolls ~ especially the first one ~

Hugs ^_^

Fundy Blue said...

I hope that your foot is feeling better, Nicole! Getting older certainly has its challenges!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Nicole, your link to T Tuesday went to a previous T Tuesday post from my blog. I hope by now your foot is much better.

Ananka said...

These are good. Hopefully your foot gets better soon :-D

baili said...

i am so sorry dear Nichole for your foot is hurting ,but i feel relived when you mentioned that it is feeling better . my dear friend please don't mind my words but can you please keep an eye on your diet and how your body feels or protests after certain meals ,dinners particularly as it helps alot ,(personal experience )
o thank you from the bottom of my heart for such lovely dolls 😍
i absolutely loved the pretties :))))))

CAAC said...

I'm sorry your foot is giving you issues. Hopefully, it feels better by now since I'm late to visit. I have too many irons in the fire as they say. Anyway, your pretty dolls are beautiful! I really like these digital creations. Sending prayers your way, darlin' Nicole. God bless you!