Welcome to
I'm writing this on Sunday. I haven't gone outside today. The wind is howling. It's been an art day for me.
The other day I did make monsters for today. I like faces, any kind of faces.
For those of you who don't want to have nightmares.
A place of peaceful living.
That's it for now.
Have a great Monday.
Nicole









8 comments:
I prefer sweet country cottages, but even they can hide monsters!
You did really well with those monster faces. What kind of AI did you use to create them?
The second ‘pretty’ creation is very enticing.
I picture one of your monsters suddenly showing up in the peaceful living view. Like Frankenstein in the old black and white film. Loving both views (nice and frightening) by the way). hugs-Erika
Happy Monster Monday!
...the news is full of nightmares, I'll stick with places of peaceful living.
I am all for peaceful living ... there are enough tyrants in our time. We need the option of truth, values and peace :) The art in your Peaceful Living section reminds me of the Thomas Kinkade art from my younger years. As for your Uglies ... they are just that, UGLY! HOpe you are having a restful warm, but not hot, summer:)
Andrea @ From the Sol
The monster faces are amazing, but I do like the country cottages, peaceful living is nice.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment