Hi Everyone!
Monday we drove over to Eugene to see my new gastroenterologist. I absolutely love her! BTW her name is Nicole so what's not to like. LOL
She young, so personable, listens and hears what I was saying and gave excellent advice. I'm so glad I got her.
Tuesday, Mr. M. had to have his heart shocked. In June at his annual cardiologist visit he was told he has
A Fib. Don't ask me why it took so long to get this procedure but it did. Mr. M. had no reaction from the
A Fib he didn't feel any different. Thank goodness we were able to have this done here in our town. All of the medical staff are fantastic here. The actual procedure only took 4 minutes and Mr. M. is back in normal rhythm.
The procedure took 4 minutes, getting checked in and set up for it took an hour.
The rest of the week is filled with medical appts for both of us. Seriously we live by what's on the calendar, and I don't see any fun things at all.
This would be so nice.
Nicole


14 comments:
I fell and am bleeding since 3 hours. Bleh ;-)
When Ingo is home I´ll see the pharmacy.
I wish for the last pic coming true, too!
These old bodies. Mine decided that 3.5 hours of sleep was enough for me. I tend to disagree with myself on this scores but here we regardless. .
I think most of us live by what’s on the calendar, but fortunately much of it involves “fun things.”
Glad Mr M got the procedure and his heart is back in normal rhythm! And glad your GI doc is such a good one too!
I understand living by the calendar. There is nothing fun on mine either.
It is great to hear that your new gastroenterologist suits you.
Glad the appointments went well. I also wonder why it took so long to get your husband's heart shocked, especially since it doesn't take very long. I'm also waiting for a PT appointment. I don't know about the medical profession right now. But glad your DR. Nicole was a good one. I hope you can find a little bit of non-medical time this week for some art. :) hugs-Erika
Day by day, and thankful for the next one.
Can't imagine having so many doctors' appointments..last time I was at my family doctor was 4 years ago..and I don't plan to visit her any time soon.
...this medical appointment week for me!
I get those cardioversions periodically for my afib. They are a piece of cake and really hold for a fairly long time. (At least for me.) I'm glad you can have it done locally. So glad you like your new gastro!
Always good to meet a new doc you like. All the best to Mr M!
Juggling endless medical appointments drains everyone completely, yet discovering a fantastic young specialist named Nicole brings immense relief. Sending big hugs for Mr. M.'s heart procedure recovery, wishing your packed calendar clears out soon for actual fun rather than waiting rooms.
Great to hear the appointments went well and Mr. M's heart is back in normal rhythm.
With regard to the two pictures, my favourite is the 2nd one.
You got some good news. Glad it all went well.
Post a Comment